The goal of Chevron's exhibit at the World Petroleum Congress was to attract and inspire key stakeholders, partners and employees with interactive content elements and a distinctive exhibit design. To do this we created a framework of communication hierarchy, design and experience principles that infused the Chevron’s brand essence, messaging and identity.
Different exhibit formats were developed from the WPC booth design. To build brand consistency, a flexible toolkit of shared design principles and core identity components were incorporated into the design of medium and smaller exhibits.
- Audit analysis & best practices
- Collaborated to develop 3 immersive concept directions.
- Oversaw the production of the design intent drawings.
- Created schematic drawings for signage, environmental graphics and custom furniture details.
- Design refinement and coordination with fabricator and media partner.
- Sourced materials and furniture specs.
- Reviewed construction drawings by the booth fabricator and approval of mock-ups and materials palette.
- Created design standard guides for different exhibit formats.
Creative Director: Fabian Diaz
Exhibit/Experience Designer: Leonor Montes de Oca
Graphic Designers: Saki Tanaka, Stephen Lim
Media/Technology: Control Group
Awards: Good Design Award 2012